North West London Ladies
Meeting Times: 3rd Saturday of every month in church at 11am-1pm.
We also have a Bible study on the 1st Saturday of every month via conference call at 11am.
Leaders: Tosin Otubanjo & Nike Bassey-Eyo
For more info please contact:
This group was formed after Joy Weekend in 2016 as an informal supportive group of women, of all ages, who live in North West London and worship at The Lighthouse and who are just trying to do life in a Kingdom Way – reflecting all the shared values we have as members of HTSC. Our vision is to create a prayerful powerhouse of wing women who will be godly women, prayer warriors, sisters forever irrespective of where we end up in the world.
- Monthly, every second Saturday Mornings at The Lighthouse (from 11 am to 1 pm).
- Ladies bring snacks/drinks to share
- Communication/Prayer Requests are Via What's App Group
- Currently discussing The Ultimate Makeover: Discovering God’s transforming power by Sharon Jaynes. Pls buy the book from Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Experience-Ultimate-Makeover-Discovering-Transforming/dp/0736918132
- Bible Study including Bible Project TV Videos
- Prayer time
Studies to date
Informal Code of Conduct:
- We are all responsible for contributing/partaking in the group and we shouldn't be reliant on one or two people. Responsibility is definitely devolved. It should NOT be burdensome/onerous on any of us. We appreciate that some of you have young ones and perhaps cannot make it every time we meet.
- What we discuss is CONFIDENTIAL.
- We should always be positive, supportive and encourage each other.
- Everything we do is rooted in prayer